Darkness in the Delimbiyr
- If a player cannot make a game night, his character does not come out. There are enough PCs, magic, skills and wealth so as to overcome any situation with careful planning.
- If you died during an encounter where an item power, spell or the like would have saved you but you forgot to use it, you are still dead. Keeping track of your items is your responsibility, I have enough on my plate as it is.
- Meta-gaming, accidental or intentional, will usually result in the foe having its statistics, abilities or powers changed completely at random. In game, this will be explained as you were actually gravely mistaken about what you thought you knew: this monster is unfortunately completely different, even though it looks exactly the same as a ‘normal’ version.
- If you are reduced to -1 hit points or are otherwise rendered unconscious, you cannot announce every round what your hit points are and must remain quiet, and leave the healthy to their problems at hand.
- Rolling a natural 1 is a critical fumble, and may carry with it any penalty ranging from hitting a nearby ally instead (should a second roll succeed against their AC), dropping or fumbling your weapon, or leaving yourself flat-footed until your next turn. It probably won’t get much worse than these.
Back to Extra Game Rules